Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sekar Jagat Body Scrubs - Placing Your Order

Our Sekar Jagat Body Scrubs are currently sold on a PROMOTION PRICE of RM 6.50 / pc. Buy 3 pieces for only RM 18!

Please note that the price is not inclusive of shipping cost of RM 3.50 via Poslaju. If you buy more than 5 pieces or if you are ordering from outside Kuala Lumpur, higher shipping cost may apply which will be informed upon receiving your order.

Cash on Delivery (CoD) - KLCC and Setiawangsa only.

Alternatively, I can deliver your purchase directly at a mutually agreeable time. No shipping costs will apply on CoD. However, I regret to inform that for the time being I only deliver to KLCC and Setiawangsa area only.

To check on the available variants, please click here. Hurry, while stocks last!

To place your order:
  1. SMS to +60132261640, or e-mail to dkirana110@yahoo.com
  2. Mention your name, delivery address, the amount and variants of Sekar Jagat body scrubs you would like to buy.
  3. I will reply your SMS or e-mail within 24 Hrs to confirm the availabilty of the requested items and the total price (including shipping cost).
  4. Please DO NOT make any payments before receiving an e-mail or SMS confirmation from me.
  5. Please note that I will only respond to SERIOUS buyers.
  6. I regret to inform that the items sold are not returnable.

To make your payment:

Upon receiving an SMS or e-mail confirmation from me, please bank-in or transfer your payment in the amount confirmed in my SMS /e-mail to the following bank account:

Bank Name : Maybank

Account Number : 164294282463

Account's Holder: Dian Kirana

Your purchase will be sent within 24 Hrs upon receiving your payment in the bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment